Share this

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What's the BUZZ?.... you can do anything.......I'm Just Sayin

I CAN do anything, That's my motto....

I read an article yesterday about the re-make of Toy Story. At first I wasn't happy about that because sometimes you just can't remake a movie without it feeling that it was all about the money. But as I read on, I was really impressed because it seems someone did a Live Action remake of the movie.  Jonason Pauley and Jesse Perrotta started the project, a shot-for-shot recreation of the original Toy Story using live actors and toys back in June of 2010. They actually didn't start out with the intention to remake the whole movie, but after a few of their scenes became popular, the decided that they could do anything, and recreated the whole movie.

Obviously Jonason and Jesse are also the "do anything" kind..

These guys really did an awesome job! Very creative, and true to the original movie. They did use the films background music and toy voices, but the Human voices were done by them. They also apparently got the go ahead from Pixar to not only post this movie, but they gave several copies out on DVD right in front of the Pixar studios!The feedback on You Tube tells it all. Here are what some (nice) people are saying:
"wow I actually watched the whole thing.....incredible",and "Oh... The feelings come flooding back!", and "this is the greatest and funniest vid ever!!! yeahh!!!!"
I must admit, I watched the whole thing. I couldn't do anything about that! Having young children is an adults best excuse to watch these kind of movies! As a matter of fact I absolutely love most animated, computer generated, "kid" movies. Sometimes on a lazy Sunday, I look for my eleven year old and ask her if she wants to watch a movie with me, hoping that it's one of those darn "kids" movies.

I've tried to instill the I can do anything mantra into my children's lives.

I know it's worked because I have two very successful children who are on their own and pursuing their (I can do anything) dreams, and my two younger children 16, and 11, are really great kids. Both of them on honor roll every marking period. And just a total pleasure to be around.

The I can do anything mindset has landed me on yet another adventure.

While taking an online marketing course, (which I find so educational) our instructor asked a handful of us if we wanted to embark on a money making adventure with him. I trust this man, and went in all the way. He gave us statistics, and visual examples of ordinary people making THOUSANDS every month. My mind started to spin, and while listening to these very successful people, I could hear my little voice saying "if they can do it, so can I, I'm a can do anything kind of guy" This awesome program is the Empower  Network. This is a ground breaking idea that not only gives you 100% commission, but has the potential to make you hundreds of thousands per year! I was a bit skeptical at first, but after I did my due diligence, I as stated above went all in! I'm excited to offer this to whoever reads my blog, and I can assure you that you too can do anything! Come join our team of winners, it's sure to  leave you with a Woody! I'm just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment