Share this

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I’m Just Sayin…..Alex Jones Claims 1776 will commence again?

by | on January 10, 2013



My Beautiful wife usually writes the blog posts, and this is my very first blog, so bear with me…..I’m just sayin.

My life really is very interesting in so many ways ( I’m sure I’ll get more into that later), and there is so much to talk about. But I just saw a clip on the news of Alex Jones battling with Piers Morgan, and was I glued to it?? A big YES!.

Alex Jones, one of the people behind the petition to get British host Piers Morgan deported, appeared on his CNN program tonight to explain his support of the Second Amendment and and to denounce those who want to confiscate weapons.

I realize that Alex Jones is a bit “out there” in the conspiracy of the day, but I have to admit I really enjoyed Alex Jones banging his point into Piers, and I quote.
I have FBI crime statistics that come out of a year late, 2011, 20-plus percent crime drop in the last nine years, real violent crime because more guns means less crime. Britain took the guns 15, 16 years ago. Tripling of your overall violent crime. True, we have a higher gun violence level, but overall, muggings, stabbing, deaths — those men raped that woman to India to death with an iron rod 4 feet long. You can’t ban the iron rods. The guns, the iron rods, Piers, didn’t do it, the tyrants did it. Hitler took the guns Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I’m here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!

You can watch the video here…




Now in my opinion guns should NOT be taken away from US citizens. That IS a second Amendment right (which is where I totally agree with Alex Jones), and when the powers that be start to take away our rights…..that would be just the beginning…..I’m just sayin…..

It’s people that kill, not weapons.

What needs to be done is a stricter application process, maybe even a psychological exam of the entire family. But when our government starts to take away our right as citizens…….you can count on much more of that in the near future.
I sometimes worry about how our government is spending itself (and us) into oblivion. As noted by a respected Congressman (really, a few DO exist!) from Texas….
With news this week that Congress is poised to consider a new stimulus package, I am forced to again ask a question that seems silly in Washington: How will we pay for this?

Again, my worry is that will I be able to protect my family if and when the inevitable happens? Am I financially secure to get my family far enough away from the backlashes of this event?

I believe that I have.

My wife and I have been taking numerous and extensive marketing courses. And as a result of this we have gone all in with an awesome online company in which I’m sure I will break out of the shackles of this economy and whatever comes down the road form our incompetent “leaders”.
The magic I speak of is the Empower network, where you will get 100% commissions on your sales. I am so pumped up to be a part of this and because I have taken MANY chances in my life and ALL of them came to fruition, I’m TOTALLY confident that we will be seeing paychecks in the sums of $20,000 to $50,000 per month!! You need to get into this also! Click here and get all in!

In closing,

Go ahead and deport Piers…..he’s an idiot, and click on this link and JOIN me in protecting my future, and my Family….I’m just sayin……



No comments:

Post a Comment